Heart Braeker's frame has clearance for 29x2,6
tires, boost axles, internal routing for a dropper post and a suspension
fork-corrected geometry. Long reach numbers, and high trail make for a
stable descending. The nimble steering is provided by a short 50-60mm
stem. This is a bike for long days in the saddle, bikepacking journeys
or just an all-round off-road shredder.
Basic geometry facts:
- Trail: 90mm
- Head Tube angle: 68-69 degrees
- Seat Tube angle: 73,5 degrees
- Bottom Bracket drop: 67mm
- Chainstay length: 435mm
- The frame features 12x148mm through axle,
- UDH-compatible dropouts designed and made in-house,
- T-type direct mount derailleur ready.
The ordering process:
We ask for the 50% deposit first to secure the place in the line, give you approximate dates when the frame is ready and to order the frame components.To start the design process I need your bike fitting data or the details of the bike, that fits you well.
ESTIMATED PRODUCTION TIME: 4 MONTHS